Mar 26, 2009

Why I haven't been blogging much lately...

Besides the issues I listed in my previous post, I've also been busy in my professional life, which I guess is a good thing, given the current state of the economy. I've been busy helping my clients with their projects and updating my website, but I am also a Realtor.

We all know the real estate market hasn't been good for a long time, but with the new changes taking place, things will have to start picking up sooner or later. On that note, I decided to update my Realtor website as well.

I belong to a network of over 140,000 professionals who take pride in what they do and specialize in providing a variety of superior real estate services to local communities around the world. I am with CENTURY 21®, which is the most recognized name in Real Estate today.

So, if you have the time and feel like checking out the site, just click here: www.thereliablerealtor.com

And if you have any friends or family in the Southern California area who are in need of a Realtor, please feel free to give them my info!

I will try to blog again this weekend, and hopefully with a more entertaining subject! :)

1 comment:

  1. Things picking up at work is always a good thing...if it makes us worn out!

    ReplyDelete